The Annual Tournament will be held on March 31st, 2023 at The Eagles Golf Club. Teams will compete for first, second, and third place titles as well as participating in four contest holes!
Registration is now open!
Thank you to our Title Sponsor Gulf Coast Industrial!
The 2022 sporting clays shootout was hosted at Tampa Bay Sporting Clays on October 7, 2022.
This year, participants were treated to breakfast, along with a custom coffee station by Alba Coffee. After several fun hours of shooting, the participants were greeted by the smell of Carrabba's catering. The lunch was complete after participants enjoyed Bluebell Ice Cream for dessert.
Participants were given the chance to win more than 12 different guns, luxury vacations and various electronics.
The 2022 Kickball Tournament took place at Ed Radice Sports Complex on Saturday, May 14, 2022 benefiting 21&Change.
Last year, 23 teams competed in the double-elimination tournament.
The champion of the 2022 tournament was Tampa Movement Lab!
One Pitch Kickball Tournament 2022 Rules:
1. Tournament is a co-ed double-elimination one-pitch kickball tournament.
2. Each participant must sign a waiver.
3. Each team must fill out a roster. ***There is a 8 player minimum and 10 player maximum on the number of players on the roster*** (Ages 15 and up) 4. All teams must have a minimum of (3) three females and (3) three males.
5. All teams must alternate gender in the kicking order.
6. The Coach/Captain/Team Manager must fill out the line-up card prior to the start of each game. ***All players (10 max) on the roster can kick (Offense), but only 8 players are allowed on the field at a time (Defense)
7. Each team must field (Offense) at least 8 players.
8. There must be a minimum of (3) three females on defense at all times on the field.
9. There must be a female and male pitcher and catcher. ***If the pitcher is a female then the catcher must be a male or vice versa***
10. The pitcher must pitch to their own team.
11. There is 10 minute time limit for the first two (2) rounds. There is a 25 minute time limit per game, unless extra innings are needed in the event of a tie. ***Extra Innings: the runner will be put on 2nd base to start the inning (Offense)
12. There are six (6) innings per game or the designated time limit is reached, unless extra innings are needed. At approximately TEN MINUTES to the end of each game, the REFEREE will call no new innings based on defined time limit of 25 minutes per game.
13. Five (5) runs are the maximum number of runs allowed per inning per team.
14. Courtesy runner may be used only for an injury or if a female has to return to kick. The courtesy runner will be the last kicker out.
15. The kicker gets one (1) pitch only. ***All kicks must be made by foot or leg, below hip level, and occur at or behind home plate*** Ball = Walk Strike + No Kick = Out Foul Kick = Out Kick + Miss = Out
16. If a male kicker is walked, the female kicker kicking after him has the option to also walk or to kick.
17. No two men can kick consecutively. If two men kick consecutively, an automatic out is recorded in between the two male kickers.
18. Ten (10) run rule after (5) five innings.
19. Ball measurements are 10” in diameter and when properly inflated to a pressure of 1.5 pounds per square inch.
20. NO METAL SPIKES
21. NO HEAD SHOTS
22. NO BUNTING
23. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IS APPRECIATED! Penalties for unsportsmanlike conduct are at the discretion of the Referee to include ejection for any reason including, but not limited to fighting, delay of game, excessive verbal abuse and cursing/swearing.
This inshore tournament has become one of the premier tournaments of Tampa Bay. Held at the exclusive Westshore Yacht Club, anglers competed to win cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each species (Redfish, Snook and Trout). This event took place on June 24, 2022.
This year's event benefitted United Food Bank of Plant City. Participants enjoyed a catered lunch from Carrabbas and tried their best to win thousands of dollars in raffle prizes.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor Tamco!
For the 2022 year, the Ultimate Run was held on September 17, at Temple Terrace Elementary School located at 124 Flotto Ave, Temple Terrace, FL 33617. THANK YOU TO OUR TITLE SPONSOR COMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL!